Root and UnRoot in Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime Tablet TF101, TF201
- This procedures and methods discussed in this must simply be applied to ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime Tablet TF101 and TF201 models. Now you can check-out the device model figure by following throughout Settings > About Tablet. After that you will get the particulars of tablet model which you are presently using.
- Be sure that your Transformer Prime tablet TF101 model should be version 126.96.36.199 or previous. Other Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 should be firmware version 188.8.131.52 or previous. But, TF201 model have loaded by most recent firmware version 184.108.40.206, then rooting procedure will not work for your tablet. Be careful of using this online tutorial moreover you need to wait a little bit to get the rooting process for exact firmware.
- You need to charge your device so that at least 72% charge is here with it, to assure that here is no any power interruption during the installation process.
- Backup all important data's on your phone, as they may be missing during the installation process.
- Stop all security programs like Antivirus and Firewall from your Laptop or PC and uninstall the same of your device, as these security suites normally tend to interrupt the process.
- Allow USB debugging in the Transformer Prime starting the path "Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging". The selection of USB Debugging must be ticked.
- First step you need to download package from here of SparkyRoot apk app to your Tablet directly.
- Now, you need to simply installation the SparkyRoot app on the Tablet, please follow the on-screen directions for installation to complete so.
- Then, tap during the exploit for moving the files, and replace the busybox files.
- Then, open the ASUS app Backup tool and make backup for security purposes, skip the steps if you need and move forward.
- After the installation has finished, choose the option "install SuperUser" so that Super User App may be installed in the Tablet. Now, choose the option "cleanup" to remove all the unnecessary apps from the tablet, and to relapse the busybox.
- First step for unrooting of your ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime Tablet you must have to the same file instructed above to download. Latest version has built-in Unrooting features.
- Once you launching app you will see unroot button on the left side click it to continue this process. It will allow users to simply Unroot their Tablet and as well remove Superuser app with busybox.